Orchards Dental Response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Our priority has always been the health and safety of our patients and team members. As we welcome you back into the office we would like to share our office safety procedures with you.
If you have had contact with someone exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days or have any of these symptoms - Sore throat, cough, fever, chills, body aches, sudden loss of taste or smell, or difficulty breathing, please inform our office before your appointment.
- We are staggering schedules to ensure minimal patient contact and social distancing.
- When you come for an appointment, be prepared to wait in your car, we will let you know when to come in. A mask is required in our waiting room and common areas. Also, bring an extra layer of clothing, we are keeping our office cool due to the increased amount of Personal Protective Equipment used.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you come in and take your temperature. Once the assistant or hygienist has taken you back, you can take off your mask.
- You will be asked a series of questions regarding COVID-19. We are having all patients use a peroxyl based mouth rinse at the beginning of the appointment.
- Our clinical staff are all wearing N95 masks and face shields to keep staff and patients safe. Front end staff are wearing masks and we have plexiglass shields in place to protect staff and patients.
- We have increased our disinfecting of common areas. We are using air purifiers throughout the office to purify the air. We also use a HOCL(hypochlorous acid) fogger to disinfect the office
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon,
Dr. Williams and the staff of Orchards Dental